In order for a woman to have a baby, an egg must go from a woman's ovary and pass through the fallopian tube towards the uterus. The man's sperm must come in contact with the egg along the way, and the fertilized egg must attach to the inside of the uterus. The problems that arise in any of these steps in either a woman or a man would have considered Infertility.
Causes of Infertility
1. A low sperm count or abnormally shaped sperm in men.
2. Blocked fallopian tubes or endometriosis.
3. Overuse of contraception pills.
4. Being overweight or overweight.
5. Too much exercising.
6. Irregular menstruation
7. Smoking and drinking alcohol.
8. Exposing the genitals to high temperatures from a sauna or hot tub.
9. Premature ejaculation in males.
10. Blocked fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids or endometriosis.
A Homoeopathic Approach Towards Infertility can increase your chance of conception. Homeopathic treatment of infertility addresses the emotional and physical imbalances in a person. Homeopathy treats infertility by making the reproductive organs stronger in both men and women., By regulating menstruation, hormonal balance, and ovulation in women. Also by raising the blood flow into the pelvic region, by mounting the thickness of the uterine lining and preventing the uterus from contracting lowering the chance for a miscarriage.
Another Homoeopathic Approach Towards Infertility is to increase the quantity and quality of sperm count in men. It can also be a good idea to reduce anxiety so the implantation of the embryo can take place in a good environment. Homoeopathy is a system of medicine that asserts the body's own healing process.
1. Eat a healthy diet and keep track of your weight.
2. Men should not wear tight underwear or jeans because this reduces the number of healthy sperm.
3. Be sure to practice safe sex so you will not contract sexually transmitted diseases.
4. Avoid using hot tubs or saunas.
5. You should avoid straddling your male partner while making love. The best positions are the ones where the sperm is not likely to leak out. When you place a pillow under your hips during love making will allow your cervix to rest in the semen allowing more time for the sperm to travel to the cervix.
6. You can estimate your fertile period by tracking your ovulation at home. Ovulation normally occurs 14 days before the next menstrual period begins. Usually a few days before ovulation is the most fertile period for a woman. It is a good idea to have sex with your partner everyday, including your ovulation day. The Homoeopathic Approach Towards Infertility could be the best chance for you to have a baby.