The first few weeks of a baby's life can be the most worrisome time for new parents, especially at night. Is my baby moving? Is she breathing? These are some of the things that most new parents worry about when they bring home a new baby, particularly a pre-mature infant. There are so many new things happening, you have a beautiful new baby, the only person sleeping is your little angel & you are recovering from the childbirth, just to name a few.
The biggest thing that a new parent stresses about is, is my baby OK at night while I am sleeping? The Angelcare Baby Movement & Sounds Monitor Deluxe Plus can ease these worries, listed below are the benefits this monitor offers.
1. The Angelcare Baby Movement & Sounds Monitor Deluxe Plus (model AC401 deluxe) will detect your baby's slightest movements, even while she sleeps, and sound an alarm if there is no movement whatever detected for 20 seconds (the pads can be adjusted to make them more or less sensitive).
2. This Angelcare unit operates on both 927 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequencies. The sound monitor operates on the 927 MHz frequency this way there is no interference from the 2.4 GHz equipment. The monitor also has 8 channels and an 820 'range. This is very helpful as most people have microwaves, portable phones etc. that typically cause interference.
3. The nursery unit has a gentle nightlight, which is just enough light so you need, or change a diaper without turning the light on in the middle of the night. There is also a room thermometer on it. The temperature is displayed on the parent's units, which can alert you when the temperature falls out of the range that you have preset.
4. Both of the parent units come with 4AAA rechargeable batteries and a charging base, and also have belt clips on them, so you can attach them to your pants or purse. It always a good idea to always have an extra set of rechargeable batteries just in case!
5. The monitor allows any combination of three modes; First, sound lights (that way you can hear what is going on in your baby's room), Secondly, movement (an alarm will go off when no movements are detected for 20 seconds). The movement mode can be adjusted to the sensitivity that you desire to prevent false alarms. Thirdly, the tic option (the monitor will audibly tic every time a movement is detected). If you dislike the tic option, you do not have to use it.
6. There is also an out of range indicator, optional voice activation, a color LCD on each parent's unit which displays all the data, and a parent's locator
Your baby's safety is important to you, and so is your peace and mind. The Angelcare Baby Movement & Sound Monitor Deluxe Plus is a great option.